Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back

Nine months, already? I didn't realize the baby phase went so quickly!

Of course Finnegan is still a baby, but in recent pictures I can see the little boy he's going to become. And I think he'll be pretty stinking cute. No bias.

But I am pretty thrilled that he's still toothless. His grin just won't be the same when one pops through.

We had his 9-month pictures taken a little early, and it's good thing. Since he's crawling and climbing now, he's also falling. Which results in some lingering bruises. And apparently weight loss. At his pediatrician appointment, he's dropped off his "curve." He was in the 50th percentile for weight and he's dropped to the 25th. The kid is quite an eater, but his foods are still primarily fruits and vegetables (if only we all ate so well!). So we'll be upping the servings of full fat cottage cheese and toast with cream cheese.

The 9-month stats:
Weight: 18 lbs 14 1/2 oz (25th percentile)
Height: 28 3/4 inches (75th percentile)

No comments:

Post a Comment